What do you guys think the political implications of bitcoin

Поисковое индексирование включено
Ответить

20 июн 2017, 15:33
Watching the rise of bitcoin over the last few years has been very surprising. It's gotten me to question my political philosophy. I'm in political limbo right now as I think this through. Before entering this limbo, I was a fairly liberal democrat.

But if bitcoin succeeds in moving us away from a monetary system based on debt, it's going to completely remake the political landscape. Will it be impossible for governments to continually run deficits? How will this impact how governments ought to spend tax revenues if so? How will this affect how governments will be able to raise revenues? Do we need to totally rethink the role of government in this scenario?

Have any of you thought through what the implications of bitcoin succeeding might be on the political structures of the world? Are any of you like me in that you're in the process of totally rethinking your political beliefs because of this possibility? I'm still in the very early stages of rethinking things, and I'm starting to open up to libertarian political philosophy. But I'm not ready to totally jump ship on my past beliefs just yet. I want to carefully think things through. I'd love to hear everyone's thoughts on here because a time of major disruption may be coming upon us, whether we like it or not. I think we best start thinking about it now.
For More Details
Marketing Video
20 июн 2017, 16:59
это ничего, что я отвечу по русски?

мое мнение таково : любые виртуальные или так называемые "криптовалюты" по определению это шаг в развитии человечества как социума и инструмент отхода от сложившейся монетаристской финсистемы мира. Системы , себя практически изжившей. Старая прогнившая пирамида 'сильных мира сего" доживает последние дни.

на смену ей идет все более социализированная, но и все более глобальная система /множество систем , регулирующая экономические и материальные отношения в обществе.

сами по себе биткойны вовсе не панацея и у них уже есть конкурентные системы расчета , такие как блокчейн.

Последние попытки ныне существующей системой "старой власти мировых денег " коммерциализировать биткойны и превратить их в "товар" , приторговывая ими на бирже , говорит об их врожденном несовершенстве и неполном соответствии решению задач стоящих перед грядущей системой взаимозачетов и расчетов.

Ответить
интернет статистика